- 10th October - School Open Day for children starting in September 2018 Read more »
- 10th October - Half term week beginning 23rd October and INSET day Monday 30th October Read more »
- 3rd October - Ofsted say we are GOOD. Please read the report Read more »
- 12th September - Nasal Flu Vaccinations 1st December 2017 Read more »
- 8th September - WE ARE A NUT FREE SCHOOL Read more »
SEN - Special Educational Needs
The SENCO (Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator) is Mrs C Filson. If you have any concerns regarding your child's emotional, behavioural or academic progress please telephone the school to make an appointment to discuss your concerns.
Penhale Infants believe that all pupils should be respected and valued as per our own school values.