- 16th July - Information for New Year R starting in September Read more »
- 26th June - Last day of Term is Tuesday 24th July returning on Tuesday 4th September. Read more »
- 3rd October - Ofsted say we are GOOD. Please read the report Read more »
- 8th September - WE ARE A NUT FREE SCHOOL Read more »
- 7th September - Summary of Provisional EYFS, Phonics, KS1 Results 2017 Read more »
SEN - Special Educational Needs
The SENCO (Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator) is Mrs C Filson. If you have any concerns regarding your child's emotional, behavioural or academic progress please telephone the school to make an appointment to discuss your concerns.
Penhale Infants believe that all pupils should be respected and valued as per our own school values.