- 18th May - Year 1 trip to Fort Nelson 2nd July 2018 Read more »
- 18th May - New Parents meeting for children starting in September 2018 Read more »
- 23rd April - Friendship Friday - Friday 25th May Read more »
- 17th April - May Half Term and INSET Day Read more »
- 3rd October - Ofsted say we are GOOD. Please read the report Read more »
SEN - Special Educational Needs
The SENCO (Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator) is Mrs C Filson. If you have any concerns regarding your child's emotional, behavioural or academic progress please telephone the school to make an appointment to discuss your concerns.
Penhale Infants believe that all pupils should be respected and valued as per our own school values.