- 18th May - Year 1 trip to Fort Nelson 2nd July 2018 Read more »
- 18th May - New Parents meeting for children starting in September 2018 Read more »
- 23rd April - Friendship Friday - Friday 25th May Read more »
- 17th April - May Half Term and INSET Day Read more »
- 3rd October - Ofsted say we are GOOD. Please read the report Read more »
THE GAP CLUB supports parents who have children at different schools and runs from 8.30am and again after school until 4.00pm. There is no charge for this club. In order to use it parents or carers must have a child at another school in Portsmouth or the surrounding area. If you are working and need longer after school child care there is a provider called "Little Learners" who will bring your child to the school and collect them after school. They also provide holiday care.
All details are availble at the school office.