- 17th April - May Half Term and INSET Day Read more »
- 29th March - Year 1 visit to Sir Harold Hillier Gardens Wednesday 16th May Read more »
- 3rd October - Ofsted say we are GOOD. Please read the report Read more »
- 8th September - WE ARE A NUT FREE SCHOOL Read more »
- 7th September - Summary of Provisional EYFS, Phonics, KS1 Results 2017 Read more »
Year 1 visit to Sir Harold Hillier Gardens Wednesday 16th May
Our new topic this half term is “How does your garden grow”. We are planning a visit to Sir Harold Hillier Gardens on Wednesday 16th May.
We will be travelling by coach. The total cost for the trip will be a contribution of £13.00 which will include entry fee and the cost of the coach fare.
Your child will need to wear school jumper, trousers and sensible shoes (or wellies depending on the weather) as we will be doing a lot of walking. Depending on the weather a waterproof jacket or coat should be worn or sun hat and sun screen if the weather is hot.
As you know the school will provide a free school packed lunch for your child, however you can choose for your child to bring a packed lunch from home.
Please complete the slip on the bottom of the letter sent home in full and return this to your child’s class teacher or school office by 11th May. If you are able to come along and help as a parent volunteer please speak to your child’s class teacher.