- 16th July - Information for New Year R starting in September Read more »
- 26th June - Last day of Term is Tuesday 24th July returning on Tuesday 4th September. Read more »
- 3rd October - Ofsted say we are GOOD. Please read the report Read more »
- 8th September - WE ARE A NUT FREE SCHOOL Read more »
- 7th September - Summary of Provisional EYFS, Phonics, KS1 Results 2017 Read more »
We stock a great range of fiction and non-fiction books and each class has an allocated weekly session with our librarian. Pupils are able to borrow one book a week and chose a selection of books weekly for their class reading area.
The library books are organised in the Dewey system to help you find the books more easily. Our fiction books are organised into Picture Books (A-Z of Authors Surnames), Caterpillar books (for Early Readers), Butterfly Books (for younger readers beginning to read chapter books) and Centipede Books (for readers who are beginning to read Junior Fiction)
We also have a Fairy Tale section, a Dual Language Book section and a browser box with a mixture of picture books and smaller novelty books.
Each Half-term you will find a selection of books on display that are based on a particular theme. Popular themes in the past have been “Where’s Wally” books “Cats” and “Going Wild in the Library!”
Our rainbow corner has been created to provide a comfortable and pleasant area to relax and read a book.