- 14th December - Last Day of Term and Return to School Dates Read more »
- 13th December - Christmas Parties and food lists - please see details Read more »
- 11th December - Christmas Carols in the Playground Read more »
- 7th December - Christmas Jumper Day Friday 22nd December Read more »
- 6th December - Lunchtime Supervisory Assistants Required Read more »
About the School
Please click on the "About the School" heading for more information.
About the school
Penhale Infant School is a three form entry infant school for children aged 4-7. In addition to this we have a 50 place nursery.
The school has nine large, bright classrooms as well a purpose built nursery and resource, all of which are resourced to a high standard. We have a well equipped library, two large halls and our Rainbow room, used to support pupils across the school. We have recently redeveloped our playground area, which also includes a pond and wildlife area, as well as our foundation stage outside area.
The school serves a community bound by Fratton Road, St Mary’s Road and Fratton railway line.
Times of school sessions
Children can attend an Earlybird reading session with their parents from 8.45-8.55am.
Class and dinner registers are taken at 8.55. It is important that children are in school when the whistle is blown at 8.55. If you arrive after this please take your child to reception and sign them in the late book
The school office is open between 8.30am-4.30pm.
The answer phone system operates out of hours.