- 18th May - Year 1 trip to Fort Nelson 2nd July 2018 Read more »
- 18th May - New Parents meeting for children starting in September 2018 Read more »
- 23rd April - Friendship Friday - Friday 25th May Read more »
- 17th April - May Half Term and INSET Day Read more »
- 3rd October - Ofsted say we are GOOD. Please read the report Read more »
About the School
Please click on the "About the School" heading for more information.
About the school
Penhale Infant School is a three form entry infant school for children aged 4-7. In addition to this we have a 50 place nursery.
The school has nine large, bright classrooms as well a purpose built nursery and resource, all of which are resourced to a high standard. We have a well equipped library, two large halls and our Rainbow room, used to support pupils across the school. We have recently redeveloped our playground area, which also includes a pond and wildlife area, as well as our foundation stage outside area.
The school serves a community bound by Fratton Road, St Mary’s Road and Fratton railway line.
Times of school sessions
Children can attend an Earlybird reading session with their parents from 8.45-8.55am.
Class and dinner registers are taken at 8.55. It is important that children are in school when the whistle is blown at 8.55. If you arrive after this please take your child to reception and sign them in the late book.
The school office is open between 8.30am-4.00pm on Monday, Wednesday and Friday and 8.30am-3.30pm on Tuesday and Thursday.
The answer phone system operates out of hours.