- 18th May - Year 1 trip to Fort Nelson 2nd July 2018 Read more »
- 18th May - New Parents meeting for children starting in September 2018 Read more »
- 23rd April - Friendship Friday - Friday 25th May Read more »
- 17th April - May Half Term and INSET Day Read more »
- 3rd October - Ofsted say we are GOOD. Please read the report Read more »
Welcome to Penhale Infant School
Welcome to our website!
Penhale Infant School is an exciting and friendly place to learn, with a supportive atmosphere that allows your children to grow, socially, emotionally and academically.
Our school is situated in the heart of Fratton and has strong links with our parents and the local community, the school also has its own nursery. We want your children to enjoy being at school and to be proud of their achievements, behaviour and learning. At Penhale Infant School we believe that “Every Day Counts” and we want each child to make the best progress possible during their time at our school.
This website aims to give you a 'flavour' of what life is like at our school. However, we encourage you to visit us, have a look around and meet the head teacher, staff and children - you will be most welcome.
Mrs Kate Keller