- 9th February - Book Morning Tuesday 27th February Read more »
- 9th February - World Book Day Thursday 1st March Read more »
- 9th February - Year 2 STATS Meeting Wednesday 21st March 2.30pm Read more »
- 9th February - Parents Evening Dates 27th and 28th February Read more »
- 7th February - Maths Family Learning March 2018 Read more »
Welcome to Penhale Infant School
Welcome to our website!
Penhale Infant School is an exciting and friendly place to learn, with a supportive atmosphere that allows your children to grow, socially, emotionally and academically.
Our school is situated in the heart of Fratton and has strong links with our parents and the local community, the school also has its own nursery. We want your children to enjoy being at school and to be proud of their achievements, behaviour and learning. At Penhale Infant School we believe that “Every Day Counts” and we want each child to make the best progress possible during their time at our school.
This website aims to give you a 'flavour' of what life is like at our school. However, we encourage you to visit us, have a look around and meet the head teacher, staff and children - you will be most welcome .
Mrs Kate Keller